Brianna, herself:
She's collapsable! That might save you air fare, or at least some space. ;-) What a darling baby girl!
It's like I can hear her little thought process. "Ooo, a princess must never ever crawl on her knees. I'm simply too beautiful for that."
Awwwwwwwwwww! I miss her already, my little collapsable niece!
She is a doll!!! I love all of her cute little poses
I think she might have a great career in gymnastics! You might want to get her in early, she is obviously very flexiable! Mom M.
too cute! she's growing up so fast. keep the pics coming :) -corrie
Post a Comment
6 comments:
She's collapsable! That might save you air fare, or at least some space. ;-) What a darling baby girl!
It's like I can hear her little thought process. "Ooo, a princess must never ever crawl on her knees. I'm simply too beautiful for that."
Awwwwwwwwwww! I miss her already, my little collapsable niece!
She is a doll!!! I love all of her cute little poses
I think she might have a great career in gymnastics! You might want to get her in early, she is obviously very flexiable! Mom M.
too cute! she's growing up so fast. keep the pics coming :) -corrie
Post a Comment